1440 SE Jefferson
Topeka, KS 66607
A & A the only way,
to fix your car right today!
A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. standard and extended warranties are limited by the following terms:
1. Keep your receipt! This is proof of purchase as well as showing the type of warranty purchased with your part.
2. Warranties are not transferable! Only the individual or business which purchased the part may make a warranty claim.
3. Warranties are for like parts only. Under no circumstances will a refund be given for a defective part if a like part can be provided by A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. or one of its vendors.
4. If a customer purchases a replacement part before A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. has the opportunity to make good on the warranty, the warranty will be considered void and the customer forfeits their claim to a refund.
5. Warranty starts on the day of purchase.
Claiming a Warranty: If you wish to make a claim under warranty.
1. Notify A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. immediately in person or by calling your representative at 785.234.6661.
2. Do not remove the part/assembly from the car or disassemble it. Doing so voids your warranty and releases A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. from all obligations.
3. Allow A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. to inspect the vehicle, part, and installation. This allows us the opportunity to determine the best possible course of action.
4. A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. reserves the right to provide replacement parts and/or assemblies (as necessary) until all options are exhausted. Only then will a refund be considered.
Engines are guaranteed against engine knock, excessive smoke and oil consumption (>2 quarts per thousand miles), inadequate oil pressure, turned bearing, and cracks in heads, block, or pistons. Oil/fluid leaks, loose timing belts/chains and fuel components, tune-ups, water pumps, distributors, and exhaust manifolds are not covered by this warranty. Warranty is contingent upon oil and filter change at installation and every 3,000 miles thereafter. Customer must provide proof of service to validate claim. Overheating and/or improper installation will void all warranties. NOTE: Excluded from this warranty are the fuel components, water pump, gaskets, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, intake and exhaust manifold, fuel injector pumps, all other fuel injection parts, and all other external parts. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty.
Transmissions are guaranteed to be in good working order. Warranty covers slippage, shifting failures and/or bearing noise. Shearing or breaking of teeth in a standard transmission is not warrantied under any circumstance. On automatic transmissions with overdrive, warranty is void if transmission is not adjusted by an A.S.E. certified mechanic prior to driving. Improper installation will void all warranties. Customer must provide proof of service to validate claim. It is highly recommended that all external seals be replaced. A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. does not cover any external leaks on transmissions. ALL FILTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM TRANSMISSION AND NEED TO BE REPLACED ON INSTALLATION! All CVT transmissions need to be installed per manufactures guidelines.
Rear Axle Assemblies are guaranteed not to be noisy or have excessive axle wear. Brake systems are not covered by this warranty. Replacement of lubricating fluid is required.
Labor Warranty: A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. labor warranty covers labor charges up to $50 flat hour rate per hour, $650 maximum. This is based on Mitchell Labor Time Guide.
1. Incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to damage to or the cost of related parts, loss of income, travel expenses, loss of transportation, towing fees, diagnostics are not covered by this warranty.
2. Parts installed in vehicles used for fleet or commercial purposes will be limited to 30,000 miles of coverage.
3. Parts installed in vehicles for the use of racing or used off-roading are not covered by this warranty.
4. Parts installed in vehicles with modifications, including but not limited to the installation of parts not originally intended for the vehicle by its manufacturers, are not covered by this warranty.
5. This warranty does not cover damage or failure arising directly from improper installation (not in accordance with the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications) or related vehicle problems, misuse, maintenance, neglect, abuse, overheating, vandalism, abnormal operation, environmental conditions, accident, or any damage which was apparent and not reported at the time of delivery.
6. Injury or death to persons or damage or destruction of property.
Products repaired or replaced under warranty shall carry the remaining term of the original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer. All warranty claims must have proof of maintenance records per factory recommendations.
All other parts are guaranteed to be in good condition upon delivery. If you feel you have a defective part please contact A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. immediately.
1. You may return a part for refund or exchange within ninety (90) days from delivery date, provided that the part has not been installed and is returned in the same condition provided to you.
2. To initiate a return or exchange, please contact your A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. representative at 785.234.6661 in order to obtain return authorization. A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. will then arrange for the return shipment of your part. Returns not authorized by A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. will not be accepted or refunded.
3. Upon installation of your part within 90 days of delivery all requests for a return or exchange are subject to A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. warranty policy and must be processed through your representative by calling 785.234.6661.
4. A restocking fee of 20% of the original sales price, not to exceed $300, may be applicable on returned or exchanged product. The fee will be waived if the return is due to A&A Auto and Truck Parts, Inc. providing an incorrect or defective part.
5. If a part is not needed or was ordered in error by the customer, then the customer is responsible for all freight charges.